AI in Fintech Market Size Hit US 49.33 Billion at a CAGR of 38.50% in 2028 | Microsoft, IBM
Increasing demand for AI in fintech in the cloud deployment mode coupled with high investment in R&D of AI in fintech are fueling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 3,528.1 Million in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 38.50%, Market Trends – Increase in demand for AI in fintech in the regulatory compliance segment.
The global AI in Fintech Market is forecast to reach USD 49.33 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The AI in fintech incorporates computational power and deep learning algorithms to the financial technology. A next-level of superiority in proper decision making, real-time automated customer support, reliable and faster trading & management, and overall fluidity in the workflow is accumulated with the help of artificial intelligence. Fraud detection, transaction risk investigation, consumer analysis are some of the highly impactful sectors having rejuvenated the traditional fintech operations with AI. The rising requirement of the virtual assistance for the customer support in various financial sectors and deep machine learning algorithms for asset management are some of the highest growing applications in this market. Cloud deployment is likely to enrich broadly due to the higher adoption rate of the cloud-based services in the financial SME’s.
APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 45.6% in the period 2019 – 2026, due to its extensive development in information technology engineering coupled with the massive demand for AI in BFSI sectors and substantial proliferation of the internet availability. India and China are some of the fastest-growing countries due to the immense growth in their banking sectors coupled with a rise in the potential customer base.
Key participants include Microsoft, IBM, Nuance Communications, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce.Com, TIBCO Software, Samsung Group, Trifacta Software Inc., Zeitgold GmbH, and Next IT Corporation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2157
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The AI in Fintech Markethas been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Automotive Hydrogen Sensors Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Using AI in asset management helps in the asset modeling and derivative pricing & inventory according to different portfolios of investment and business scenario. Citibank has been investing in artificial intelligence to anonymously share the portfolios of the investors which helps in the investment strategies for their potential customers. The segment had a market share of 10.6% in 2018 and would grow at a CAGR of 43.0% during the forecast period.
- Virtual assistance includes AI-based real-time insightful virtual customer support, which is capable of catering to all the customers, even in high volume requests with the meaningful solutions for their problems and queries. The virtual assistance is calculated to achieve a market share of 11.7%, having grown with the highest CAGR of 44.8% throughout the forecast period.
- Consultancy services related to customer engagement tactics, cost reductions, operational development, fluidity risk investigation, and others are offered to the clients. TCS provides AI-based supervision to the core banking facility, credit lines assessments, and P&C Insurance services among others, for the BFSI sectors. The segment is estimated to gain an overall market share of 17.7% by the end of the forecast period.
- APAC is forecasted to achieve the fastest growth of about 45.6% throughout the forecast period, owing to its extensive growth in the BFSI sector coupled with the growing trend of digital banking in counties such as China, India, and Japan.
- Europe would reach a market share of 27.7% by 2026 and would grow at a CAGR of 39.7% in the forecast period. United Kingdom and Germany have the most valuable players in this region.
To understand how our AI in Fintech Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ai-in-fintech-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global AI in fintech market on the basis of the type, component, development mode, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Software Tools
- Managed Services
- Consultancy Services
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Asset Management
- Risk Investigation
- Business Analytics
- Regulatory Compliance
- Data Collection
- Predictive Analytics
- Virtual Assistance
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2157
Key Advantages of AI in Fintech Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the AI in Fintech Market industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the AI in Fintech Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data
is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research
reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions
purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior
shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter
business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and
fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare,
Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research
offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.comCheck our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs